Monday, February 18, 2008

It'sa Me...

Hey! Today I bring you another simple craft, a primer for what I'm about to be getting into. I made Mario's Hat using A:M (to model), HamaPatch (to convert), Metasequoia (to clean up the model), and (of course) Pepakura to lay out the pattern. I am going to go ahead and post the pattern, so anyone interested can try it out, but I have a suspicion that the "M" decal
isn't placed right, so this isn't the final version. I'm building the model (in paper : ) myself right now, so that I can alter it as needed, so I should have it fixed soon.

Update: Ok, the decal is fixed, so it's ready to go. You should know though, that I noticed a rather important detail...the fold lines (valley vs. mountain folds) are reversed. I believe it was Metasequoia that caused this, so I'll look into it. But, for now, just know that what's marked valley should be mountain, and what's marked mountain should be valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment